Sorry for the quick second question but has anyone come across a UD2 or any IGEL unit that can’t connect to the LAN. Just the odd green flash from the NIC?
Note it was working initially, did a firmware upgrade and not working since.
No reason to be sorry 😌
Which Firmware did you updated to? Which UD2 exactly?
@member Does it sound similar to this:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UD2 can’t connect to the LAN, odd green flash on NIC’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?