Sorry for the quick second question but has anyone come across a UD2 or any IGEL unit that can’t connect to the LAN. Just the odd green flash from the NIC?
Note it was working initially, did a firmware upgrade and not working since.
No reason to be sorry 😌
Which Firmware did you updated to? Which UD2 exactly?
@member Does it sound similar to this:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UD2 can’t connect to the LAN, odd green flash on NIC’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?