hello, on IGEL UD3 (LX50) i randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
Hello! Go to System=>Registry=>ica.forceignorexerrors check the box and that should help!
Hi Sebastian. already did that, also in the registry ica.wfclient.ignorexerrors entered the values 2.0/6, 55.0/9, 60.0/13, 103.1/10
Strange! That helps usually, will check but I haven‘t another idea ATM🙁
while reading your answer i just realised that i entered a wrong number in the registry 103.1 in stead off 130.1. my bad, i modified it. hopefully it doesn’t come back again
@member That kills the symptom, but what is the reason? Most of my customer will be happy with so solution if that work and was not following issues but the reason is there more important and intersting.
That‘s a good question that needs to be asked into the Citrix direction since they appear on mostly every Linux Distro I have tested. I will try to get in touch with my Citrix interlocutor.
google find many x Errors but exactly THAT not gruml….. classic…. ^^
@member When you get this Error? After login you click on your applications? Which environment (Storefront/CTX) in backend you use with which Firmware/Receiver. Do you go over Netscaler or directly to Storefront?
hello, I go directly to storefront. did some diging today because the error remains. it only happens (and not every time) when i reconnect the a open xenapp session (xenapp 7.15) on a Igel UD3 LX50 firmware version 10.05.700 with receiver version 13.10.0.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?