Trying to flash some Dell Optiplex 390 desktops with UD3 10.04.100 or 10.05.800, but can’t. After it boots from thumb drive, I select UDC Installation, and it stays in a gray screen forever. I’ve tried diff thumb drives and other desktops of same model. Any one have any ideas?
Are there any secure settings configured in the BIOS possibly that would prevent installing a different OS?
Not that I could tell. I tried installing using Verbose Mode and it is constantly saying “failed to load module nvme”
Any chance there is a BIOS update for those devices? I know Dell had a lot of fixes are NVME stuff in their BIOS updates over the past few months.
A coworker formated another USB thumb drive with the preparestick utility, and now I’m able to flash a desktop. I used Rufus before.
Those dang USB prep modules – it’s always a crapshoot, and you’re left to second guess the results. Not your fault, just know your pain. Brutal.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UDC Installation stays in a gray screen forever’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?