Hi, I am migrating from EmbeddedDB to MSSQL. I got up to copy DB and it worked. Now when I select Activate I receive the following message.
“Schema ILUMS not configured as default schema”
Any ideas? We followed the IGEL KB precisely for this process.
Hi, can you post the SQL Script commands you used?
We followed the following kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.05/en/setting-up-the-sql-database-31599020.html
we created a new SQL DB called “ILUMS”. We didn’t use the “rmdb”. Does this matter?
CREATE DATABASE ILUMS
CREATE LOGIN igelums with PASSWORD = ‘XXXXX’,
CREATE USER igelums with DEFAULT_SCHEMA = igelums
CREATE SCHEMA igelums AUTHORIZATION igelums GRANT CONTROL to igelums
No, that doesn‘t matter. Can you also forward a screenshot of the DB adding mask in UMS Administrator? I‘m expecting a mix up in the Schema / name.
I mean, when you add or edit the SQL DB, in your screenshot you show the SQL Server as selection, but the Window is still showing the Embedded DB infos.
Is this what you are asking for?
The issue might be with the way jdbc makes dynamic queries under mmssql.
For UMS to work properly, the UMS database user needs to have a default database assigned to the user object. Im guessing your database is assigned to master or may not have correct privs.
From sql server management studio — edit the user and select the ums database as the default
(see all images in the IGEL Community on Slack – join below)
We have that set already.
I sent the screen shot earlier in this forum. Did you see it? Regarding your questions to my set up.
Host is the SQL HA listener.
I also have this which I never reported.
I would follow IGEL’s suggestion. We had an issue when we set things up in our lab with user misconfiguration due to security policies overriding the script
May I ask a dumb question? In your script you used the Schema name igelums, in UMS Administrator ILUMS.
Did you changed it in the meantime?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS error: Schema ILUMS not configured as default schema’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS