Hi, one of my users keeps getting the following error when trying to push the setting from UMS -> device. The Igel KB can’t give me an answer
Error: “Error identifier of TC invalid”
Does anyone have more information about this error for me?
There is a mismatch between the info stored in the UMS and the info provided by the device. Have you tried resetting the device to factory default and reimporting it into the UMS via Scan for Devices? (NB: not applicable for remote devices connected via ICG)
Also, please check the Recycle Bin of the UMS and empty if necessary.
It appears some maintenance on server is at the cause of the mismatches. We removed the troubled devices and scanned them again.
Thanks for the help.
No worries, I’m glad it got sorted.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS errror “Error identifier of TC invalid”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”