Hi, one of my users keeps getting the following error when trying to push the setting from UMS -> device. The Igel KB can’t give me an answer
Error: “Error identifier of TC invalid”
Does anyone have more information about this error for me?
There is a mismatch between the info stored in the UMS and the info provided by the device. Have you tried resetting the device to factory default and reimporting it into the UMS via Scan for Devices? (NB: not applicable for remote devices connected via ICG)
Also, please check the Recycle Bin of the UMS and empty if necessary.
It appears some maintenance on server is at the cause of the mismatches. We removed the troubled devices and scanned them again.
Thanks for the help.
No worries, I’m glad it got sorted.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS errror “Error identifier of TC invalid”?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?