I have a pretty urgent issue – UMS gave an error when I tried to save a profile earlier. Now my 2 RDS sessions are broken. When I click the RDS session icon on the desktop, nothing happens on the front end. When looking at the logs, this error shows up:
Did you tried to reboot the UMS Service and then reset a Testclient to factory defaults?
You could also export one RDS Profile and reimport it to see if that fixes the issue.
Could you also check if creating a new profile just with your server address works then?
Thanks you, resetting to defaults fixed it. One of the profiles seems to have been corrupted.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS gave an error when I tried to save a profile earlier, Now my 2 RDS sessions are broken’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?