i need some support 🙂
• IGEL OS 11.05 connected at the moment in the Company Network. Device is online in UMS and Shadow working
• User Turns on VPN Fortigate and the client is offline (because different IP)
Is there a way to solve this? if i rescan i see the igel with the ,,vpn ip”
Hey Kevin, please try to put
as a Final Network command kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/network-2-42011456.html
and reboot, should work then.
thx for the advice.
did it, but it is not working… any other idea?
and if you issue the command locally in a Terminal on the endpoint, and hit F5 in UMS, does it work then?
let me try
using the console on the igle -> it is working
Then put it as a final desktop command instead and reboot.
is not working 😕
please check locally in IGEL Setup if the command is there where you placed it since you seem to have already a few Custom commands in place. They are overwriting themselves.
ok – thx a lot 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS not able to see IGEL OS after turning on VPN as IP address changes’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?