Anyone else have an issue with notifications coming up on UMS 5.09.110 even after checking Do Not Show Again?
Yep I have the same
‘Known Feature😂’ will be fixed soon!
I thought it had been mentioned in here, but I searched and couldn’t find it.
“Known Feature” Haha! I love it!
Or as Intel would call it ‘errata-not-bug’
Weird, mine never displays anymore after I selected not to show me again
May I enable this ‘Feature’ for you? 😏
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS notifications displayed even after checking ‘Do Not Show Again’?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS