Hi I have an little question, for every customer we are creating an new profile. but when my collegue needs to do some maintenance he can’t configure some settings because the profile is locked
does your collegue want to change the settings on the Igel or in in the profile created in the UMS?
You mean the setting when opening the local configuration on Endpoint side? No, a profile only could be overwritten by a newer or nearer to object ones. As an alternative, you may have a look on master profiles!
@member Yes local on the machine @member
If the settings are already configured with a profile on the UMS then you can’t change them locally on the IGEL thinclient.
@member here is a really good article regarding profile using and priority. @member is right!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS Profile is locked if another admin tries to edit it?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”