Hi guys, you know what the problem could be, our UMS show only “Global Configuration” > “Default Directory Rules” under UMS Administration?
I’m searching for the category for the licenses.
I suspect it’s a permission problem, but the UMSAdmin has no access to it either.
We have updated our system from 4 to 6.
Hi Gerlach, it has to 99.99% to deal with permissions. Can you rdp the server, open the UMS Administrator (rmadmin.exe), goto datasource, check the DB User and try to login to the console using this one?
Then goto your missing elements under UMS Administration, Right click on them, Access Control and add your users/groups.
Thank you so much, it’s working. I hadn’t thought about the DB user anymore.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL UMS shows only “Global Configuration” > “Default Directory Rules” under UMS Administration?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”