I’m deploying UD7-W10 clients (v4.04.140) but I’m having trouble with SSO on citrix. The clients are part of the domain and users can login with their ad credentials. But when citrix is started they have to enter their credentials again. Passthrough is enabled. SSO works on linux clients with the same config. Has anyone had the same problem or know where I can look?
does it work if you use a native receiver on a Windows fatclient?
I sent you a PM.
Hi Sebastien, thanks for the quick reply. Yes SSO is working on windows laptops and desktops. I’m currently on holiday and will try the build next Friday. I’ll keep you posted.
Hello, the new version did not help but I found the issue. I had to add discovery at the end of the storefront link (customer.com/citrix/store/discovery customer.com/citrix/store/discovery). I was using a PNAgent link before that. Hope this helps someone in the future and thanks again for the help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL W10 SSO on Citrix is not working, user still required to enter credentials’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?