Has anyone used the igel.wim with SCCM 1910 and 10.0.17763.1 boot images? I’m running into some issues running dd from winpe and wanted to see what others are running in their environments.
Are you using the latest AddOn Version?
Yes, I started with the provided igel.wim and based on the task sequence i had assume that dd was loaded onto the wim. when i saw that i wasn’t, i added it under sys32. I just wanted to see if anyone had run into the issue with dd saying that it was unsupported on that version of the boot image
Updating this if anyone else runs into this issue. DD for dos does not like to run on a 64bit winpe image regardless if it runs on a 64bit windows image. Below is the link for 64bit dd.
I take no credit for this. Reddit saved the day again.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”