Has anyone used the igel.wim with SCCM 1910 and 10.0.17763.1 boot images? I’m running into some issues running dd from winpe and wanted to see what others are running in their environments.
Are you using the latest AddOn Version?
Yes, I started with the provided igel.wim and based on the task sequence i had assume that dd was loaded onto the wim. when i saw that i wasn’t, i added it under sys32. I just wanted to see if anyone had run into the issue with dd saying that it was unsupported on that version of the boot image
Updating this if anyone else runs into this issue. DD for dos does not like to run on a 64bit winpe image regardless if it runs on a 64bit windows image. Below is the link for 64bit dd.
I take no credit for this. Reddit saved the day again.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”