Hi All, Hope everyone is doing GREAT!
I have an issue with a UD3 that was imported onto our UMS but we now have sent it to a client for testing. When we scan on the customers UMS we can see it but when we go to import we get a Cert Error. see attached please.
Hi! Thanks, yes, how about you? That means to 99% that there is already an UMS that took over that device.
What Sebastian wrote, I think you need to take it back to you, factory reset it, send it out to the customer again. Then you should be able to import it to their UMS.
Cool guys, any quick guide on how to factory reset so we can talk the user through it?
Hi, there you go kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-32870819.html
Thanks Ruiny 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Importing IGEL OS devices to UMS gives cert error’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS