Hi All, Hope everyone is doing GREAT!
I have an issue with a UD3 that was imported onto our UMS but we now have sent it to a client for testing. When we scan on the customers UMS we can see it but when we go to import we get a Cert Error. see attached please.
Hi! Thanks, yes, how about you? That means to 99% that there is already an UMS that took over that device.
What Sebastian wrote, I think you need to take it back to you, factory reset it, send it out to the customer again. Then you should be able to import it to their UMS.
Cool guys, any quick guide on how to factory reset so we can talk the user through it?
Hi, there you go kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-32870819.html
Thanks Ruiny 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Importing IGEL OS devices to UMS gives cert error’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?