I just updated to Imprivata 7.2 HF1 and IGEL 11.03.110 and now when a user connects to a Citrix desktop, they get a Citrix workspace window that pops up and says “Connecting 22.214.171.124′ with a progress bar that remains in front of the session until you click on something. Is there any way to hide this dialog box so the user doesn’t see it at all?
Hello, I believe this was a known issue with the Citrix Workspace App included in 11.03.110, think the best bet would be to upgrade to the latest version of 11.03.
Thanks, that worked!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Imprivata 7.2 HF1 and IGEL OS – Citrix Workspace App’s ‘Connecting’ progress bar in front of the session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS