I just updated to Imprivata 7.2 HF1 and IGEL 11.03.110 and now when a user connects to a Citrix desktop, they get a Citrix workspace window that pops up and says “Connecting 220.127.116.11′ with a progress bar that remains in front of the session until you click on something. Is there any way to hide this dialog box so the user doesn’t see it at all?
Hello, I believe this was a known issue with the Citrix Workspace App included in 11.03.110, think the best bet would be to upgrade to the latest version of 11.03.
Thanks, that worked!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Imprivata 7.2 HF1 and IGEL OS – Citrix Workspace App’s ‘Connecting’ progress bar in front of the session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS