Good morning Community members, I got a question about imprivata appliance mode. We are using igel os 11.04.240 with a cardreader Omnikey 5021CL but we got a strange issue that when we use the badge to tap sometimes it wont work. Mostly of the time the tapping out off the session wont work. We use a Azure Windows 10 desktop. Would be great if someone else has encoutered this problem so we can fix it. Greetings Dieter👍
Good morning Dieter, are you using Native USB Redirection? If yes, could you try to disable it and try it again?
Hi Sebastien, no we are not using that because of the enterference with teams optimalization 🙂. I got a firmware 11.04.270 also with the same problems so i quess it is a imprivata settings. Is there a option to use omnikey workbench on Igel os?
Ok, perfect! Did it worked in earlier versions reliably?
Well i didn’t used it yet on 11.03.580 and 11.04.200. We just started with Igel. So i cant say if it did work reliably before 🙂 probably not.
I must admit, I’m not an Imrpivata Pro, but let me ask another question: the Tap In / Tap Off card is only used for the Login / logoff process? Which kind of card is it?
Yes it is and i dunno its a white card hahaha 🙂
Oh, if is a white card, it cannot work, I would take the blue one 😉
Kidding by side, I’m a bit out ideas, I don’t expect a big change but could you try an update to 11.05.100?
Ok thanks for your help. Very kind of you. Ill keep on testing with imprivata policies 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Imprivata issues where tapping out off the session wont work on IGEL OS 11.04.240’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”