Somebody using Imprivata successfully with Igel OS 10.06.100?
I receive a SSL verification error in OneSign.log:
“2019-07-23 17:46:14,151 – bootstrap – WARNING: Failed to download from fqdn_imprivata_appliance/sso/servlet/getembeddedloader?arch=amd64. Reason: Failed to open url. Error: certificate verify failed”
When I open this URL from a Firefox session on the ThinClient all is looking good.
No update to PIEAgent or Imprivata Appliance. Just upgraded IGEL OS from 10.05.800 to 10.06.100 🙂
Cannot say so much on Imprivata, but does kt Happen only on the fresh resetet device from our other thread or every device updated to 10.06?
on every device unfortunately. But I havent created a new 10.6 profile for Imprivata and just realised that some settings changed.
So currently Iam setting up a 10.6 based Imprivata profile to see if that works 🙂
No success 😞
2019-07-23 18:15:50,416 – bootstrap – INFO: Trying to download from fqdn_imprivata_appliance/sso/servlet/getembeddedloader?arch=amd64
2019-07-23 18:15:50,478 – bootstrap – WARNING: Failed to download from fqdn_imprivata_appliance/sso/servlet/getembeddedloader?arch=amd64. Reason: Failed to open url. Error: certificate verify failed
2019-07-23 18:15:50,478 – bootstrap – ERROR: Failed to download main loader, waiting 5 seconds before retry
Sorry but putting above lines into ` code doesnt work 😞
As usual RTFM!!!!
I have 6.0 Appliance. Upgrade will be next week. 🙂
This was avoidable…
@member, just an FYI that Imprivata does not officially support 10.06.100 as of yet. The compatibility started with 6.3 but it has not been fully qualified and is targeted for 6.3 SP1
Thanks for the hint @member
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Imprivata on IGEL OS receive a SSL verification error ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS