Our hospital customer have a problem with the VDI session lag on the medical cart.
Each ward has a wifi ap, the nurses use a medical cart to go to each ward and the medical cart has an IGEL device to use the wifi network.
When the medical cart move to next wards, the VDI start lag, at this time, check the network settings are normal, and the wifi has been changed to the nearest wireless ap.
I had testing below settings but not help:
1) .bgscan.module.Background scanning module.simple
2) .bgscan.simple.log_interval.Long interval.100
IGEL OS version is 11.07.170.
VDI is Windows 10 Enterprise with Citrix storefront.
could you give me some advice?
Any chance to test 11.08.200?
Thank you Sebastien, I will try that.
hmm. We had similar issues when moving igel between AP’s but the bgscan settings helped. us. The settinsg are slightly different tho. module=simple, long interval =180, short interval =15, signal strenght=-64.
Thank you Jaana, I will try your suggestions.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?