In IGEL OS 5.07.100.01 a Citrix published app is not visible on taskbar.
If user minimizing the app its lost. Helpdesk is mirroring via msraa then they are able to maximize the app but the app is still not showing on taskbar…
If I use a different user on the ThinClient the very same app is showing on taskbar…
I have to revert the last statement, after the third time logoff/login the application is also not visible with the “different user” I mentioned above…
Just tested on 5.12.100.01 same issue
Are you able to test on Linux 10?
Is it just one device? Because maybe a reinstallation via “update -a” could be helpful.
Is an Update to the latest LX 5 version possible for you? -> 5.13.110?
@member upgrade is not possible at the moment but it seems that Citrix SeamlessFlags are the solution…
After 15 logons and some reboots its quite stable.
Registry Key on Citrix VDA/Terminalserver: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Citrix/wfshell/TWI
Value Name: SeamlessFlags
Value Type: REG_DWORD
Value: 3effb7 (Hex)
That’s good to know. Thanks for sharing!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘In IGEL OS 5.07.100.01 a Citrix published app is not visible on taskbar?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS