In the appliance mode, the wifi manager always displays an empty white window. Restarting does not help, has anyone encountered such a problem?
Good morning Dmitry,
which firmware and hardware are you using?
Firmware 11.04.200, 11.04.240, standard router. For example, the user changed the modem and now the wifi manager is frozen. It seems that you can reset the saved settings of the Wi-Fi interface, but I did not find this in the IGEL OS.
Working on a laptop
Would you mind to test a private build? Will send you a link as PM.
@member the problem repeated on firmware * 264. At work I was connected via Wi-Fi, closed the laptop lid and came home and I can not connect. Can I diagnose this through the terminal?
You could, this article covers it as best: www.linux.com/training-tutorials/how-configure-wireless-any-linux-desktop/
the team helped “nmcli radio wifi off/on”
Yeah, but that would only disable / reenable Wifi. It would not give a real debug output or did I got you wrong?
No, it helped. I will still reproduce the situation and try to solve it in this mode.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘In IGEL OS Appliance Mode, the wifi manager always displays an empty white window.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR