In the appliance mode, the wifi manager always displays an empty white window. Restarting does not help, has anyone encountered such a problem?
Good morning Dmitry,
which firmware and hardware are you using?
Firmware 11.04.200, 11.04.240, standard router. For example, the user changed the modem and now the wifi manager is frozen. It seems that you can reset the saved settings of the Wi-Fi interface, but I did not find this in the IGEL OS.
Working on a laptop
Would you mind to test a private build? Will send you a link as PM.
@member the problem repeated on firmware * 264. At work I was connected via Wi-Fi, closed the laptop lid and came home and I can not connect. Can I diagnose this through the terminal?
You could, this article covers it as best: www.linux.com/training-tutorials/how-configure-wireless-any-linux-desktop/
the team helped “nmcli radio wifi off/on”
Yeah, but that would only disable / reenable Wifi. It would not give a real debug output or did I got you wrong?
No, it helped. I will still reproduce the situation and try to solve it in this mode.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘In IGEL OS Appliance Mode, the wifi manager always displays an empty white window.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?