In the profile Accessories > Terminals > Local Terminal you have the option to set “Appliance Mode Access”. What is meant by that? The Appliance Mode is a fullscreen Session, so i guess you could call the Local Terminal from there. If so, how do you access it? Do you have to specify a Hotkey?
Yes this is exactly it and this is how I call it (with a shortcut), not sure if others are doing it differently
Yes, exactly. That allows you to open another window / App
Ok. So a hotkey is kind of mandatory if you want to access it, but does not have to specified in the profile
I was thinking that the In Session Control Bar holds them partially too. Like Storage and Display config.
it does not – at least not ootb. that option would be nice to know though
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘In the IGEL UMS Profile Accessories > Terminals > Local Terminal you have the option to set “Appliance Mode Access” – What is meant by that? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?