In the profile Accessories > Terminals > Local Terminal you have the option to set “Appliance Mode Access”. What is meant by that? The Appliance Mode is a fullscreen Session, so i guess you could call the Local Terminal from there. If so, how do you access it? Do you have to specify a Hotkey?
Yes this is exactly it and this is how I call it (with a shortcut), not sure if others are doing it differently
Yes, exactly. That allows you to open another window / App
Ok. So a hotkey is kind of mandatory if you want to access it, but does not have to specified in the profile
I was thinking that the In Session Control Bar holds them partially too. Like Storage and Display config.
it does not – at least not ootb. that option would be nice to know though
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘In the IGEL UMS Profile Accessories > Terminals > Local Terminal you have the option to set “Appliance Mode Access” – What is meant by that? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?