Hello, I am testing the new IGEL firmware 11.05.100 with Windows Virtual Desktop. I have 2 issues with the firmware. 1. The keyboard settings are set to German Switzerland and in WVD also German Switzerland, but if I try to type something the layout is incorrect. If i change the layout in WVD to english it is correct. 2. I can not redirect USB drives to WVD. Did anybody of you have the same issues?
You have configured the USB redirection?
Thanks alot. So is USB Redirection only avaibable with the software from fabulatech? Is normal USB Redirection on the roadmap from IGEL?
Current and future possibilities you will find here: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.05/en/feature-matrix-wvd-rdp3-for-igel-os-11-42009501.html
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Incorrect keyboard layout on IGEL OS 11.05.100 with Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS