Hi, I have a RDSH 2016 environment where my Igels connect with. All USB redirection is working well but the technicians in the plant have to upload pictures taken with their iPhones. Problem is that they cant’s see their picture library on the phones. Can someone tell me how to get this work on the Igels? Thanks!
Hi, if your customer is using v10 and UD /UDC Devices, you could give a try for that: edocs.igel.com/index.htm#16147.htm
Hi, I forgot to write the details. They use UD3-LX with V10 OS
Perfect, then please follow the edocs article and deactivate the USB Redirection for iPhones before that👍You should only use the MTP one.
@member I created this profile the other day that sorts out iPhone and iPad USB redirection, might need some tweaking to work with RDSH though.
Nice, but how can I download the XML file?
@member, thanks it works but……now they see all things on local storage. I want them to see only the DCIM picture folder. Any idea how to create this?
Not so easy. Is it mandatory?
you can right click on the xml file and save it, then import it into UMS
I am blond but when I do a right click I can only save the whole HTML page, not the XML only……:thinking_face:
in Chrome I do ‘Save Link As
Let’s try Chrome 🙂
……and Chrome did the trick
Excellent, I should add that to the instructions
Maybe not everybody is as blond as I am but it can always help 😁
let me know how it goes, it works for us, just strip out the XenApp related settings
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘iPhone connected to IGEL OS via RDP redirection, can’t see photo library on the phones’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS