Can you please tell me, is a tunnel for ICA created when you connect to ICG? It is a little incomprehensible to me, when using ICG, the citrix workspace will work both inside the network?
Good afternoon, no, the ICG is only meant for IGEL related configurations and Remote Support.
The only thing you could use is the AD Login through ICG, but that wouldn‘t allow ICA.
AD is available, so you can log into citrix workspace under a domain account? Right?
No, you could login locally on Endpoint, that could be used for Passthrough Authentification but that doesn‘t affect the fact that Citrix needs another solution for remote working: Netscaler a.e.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is a tunnel for ICA created when you connect to ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS