Can you please tell me, is a tunnel for ICA created when you connect to ICG? It is a little incomprehensible to me, when using ICG, the citrix workspace will work both inside the network?
Good afternoon, no, the ICG is only meant for IGEL related configurations and Remote Support.
The only thing you could use is the AD Login through ICG, but that wouldn‘t allow ICA.
AD is available, so you can log into citrix workspace under a domain account? Right?
No, you could login locally on Endpoint, that could be used for Passthrough Authentification but that doesn‘t affect the fact that Citrix needs another solution for remote working: Netscaler a.e.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is a tunnel for ICA created when you connect to ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?