Is anybody passing an internal webcam through the Igel OS into a xenapp RDS Session
Yes, Logitech C920 and 922
I am using a Dell All In One Device with a built in webcam
In general, when using USB Redirection, it should work:
This should be doable using either USB Redirection or HDX Webcam redirection. USB Redirection is simpler but is pretty taxing bandwidth-wise, while HDX allows for more granular performance tweaks but needs to be enabled server-side as well.
Uuuups, sorry, overseen Xenapp, just seen RDS. My mistake,@member is the solution to look after
I am also looking into my Citrix Policies for HDX
Sorry, to ask but, are you using a UC solution? I mean Skype for Business, Cisco Jabber, etc.? Just wondering if another way may fit better…
No we are not, we just need the ability to capture photos through through a third party camera application installed in the image “Yawcam”
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is anybody passing an internal webcam through the IGEL OS into a XenApp RDS Session’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS