Is IgelOS ready for the WVD spring update ?
Generally spoken, yes. But please wait until an updated version is coming up:
Hi Fredrik, do you got any ETA on a preview or firmware release which has the support for the new Spring release available?
ETA is ASAP. There was a few things more needed to be fixed, outside of the spring release, that we are working on (Session reliability is the most important one) it should have come end last week, but there are needs from both IGEL Dev and MS Dev, so it might take a few more days
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is IGEL OS ready for the WVD spring update?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?