Is IgelOS ready for the WVD spring update ?
Generally spoken, yes. But please wait until an updated version is coming up:
Hi Fredrik, do you got any ETA on a preview or firmware release which has the support for the new Spring release available?
ETA is ASAP. There was a few things more needed to be fixed, outside of the spring release, that we are working on (Session reliability is the most important one) it should have come end last week, but there are needs from both IGEL Dev and MS Dev, so it might take a few more days
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS