Hi, is IGEL UD Pocket limited on a number of Monitors? FatClient connected to three or four Displays, now I would like to boot from the UD Pocket, is IGEL OS also supporting a RDP / Citrix Session for using all three or four Displays? Thanks!
Provided the hardware is supported by the drivers integrated in our OS, 3 or 4 monitors can work when you plug a UD Pocket device into 3rd party hardware.
You would have to test though to see if the graphics card is seen and reacts as expected by our OS, as we don’t have drivers for every possible variation integrated.
Use the display switch to see if you can get all monitors to display an extended desktop, and then provided you have the window settings in your Citrix or RDP session set to extend (Sessions>Citrix/RDP>Citrix/RDP Global>Window>Multi monitor), then you can get the corresponding session to use these monitors as well.
Thanks for clarifying this!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is IGEL UD Pocket limited on a number of Monitors?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?