Quick advice question. If you have to deploy multiple apps that you have been provided the custom partitions for separately, are you best to merge these together into single CP are best leaving separate?
If separate, do you have to define different mount points if they both have /custom set, but with different partition sizes?
Hi Kevin, this thread might help:
I’m best in merging.
This is basically what we done. Thanks Seb
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it best to deploy custom partitions separately or merge in to one package?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?