Quick advice question. If you have to deploy multiple apps that you have been provided the custom partitions for separately, are you best to merge these together into single CP are best leaving separate?
If separate, do you have to define different mount points if they both have /custom set, but with different partition sizes?
Hi Kevin, this thread might help:
I’m best in merging.
This is basically what we done. Thanks Seb
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it best to deploy custom partitions separately or merge in to one package?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”