Is it normal to see a delay in settings appearing in the UMS console in HA mode? Example, updated firmware. Going to info on the client shows the updated verison. The UMS console still reports the old version even after clicking the refresh button.
A few seconds might be Ok but not in general. Are your UMS LB / Server and the DB nearby or some latencies behind? Did you double checked that Port 30001 TCP and UDP are opened from endpoint to UMS Loadbalancer?
Firewall ports are open. The LB/Server have some distance to the database but nothing that should cause a delay of this long. We had some HA licensing issues that were just resolved by adding the correct .lic into the UMS and i feel like since we “fixed” things its been happening..
Hmm interesting, had 2 failed requests from LB yesterday afternoon..
Is there a way i can view some logs to see in detail why there were communication failures on the load balancer?
You could see a few things in Logs gathered by Help => Save files for Support, a.e.
Apparently I had to reboot the devices to get them to show the correct firmware in the UMS. Thanks for the logging info, I still want to dig into why there were errors.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it normal to see a delay in settings appearing in the IGEL UMS console in HA mode?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS