Is it posible to get a mouse trail?
From what I recall, we don‘t have so much themes in our OS, so from a first check I would say no. But they are a few thoughts to share maybe:
1) from what I recall, but cannot check atm., you can set the trail on Terminalserver / VDI Server. That should work.
2) There is a way to manipulate the cursor locally, please check settings under System, Registry, x.xcursor.cursorsize
3) Software cursor: wouldn‘t recommend that way
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”