Hello, is it possible that an IGEL client will reboot itself at an specific time? Our customer is saying that this is happening
Yes and no. Possible reasons:
Post Session Command Reboot: a session was interrupted and the action let the device reboot
UMS Job that reboots the endpoint
Cron/SystemD Job that reboots on schedule
Hardware defect (rare but possible)
Is the customer able to give some more infos?
Not yet! Just asked the collegue where i got this from if possible to get more info just asked if there are more devices involved
The things i checked yesterday, there are more machines that the customer claimed that they rebooted at an specific time! What i did was checking in the UMS if there is an job active no job is active also in the UMS the machines are an long time active 20 days or so so what i will do is asking the customer to make an video of the machine rebooting maybe it’s the server connection that is dropping
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible that an IGEL client will reboot itself at an specific time? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”