This is probably a long shot, but would it be possible, when using an RDP Session, to somehow add custom error messages? For example, if an end user tries to connect to their RDP desktop session, and their password is expired, they just get the generic ‘login failed’ text displayed. When they fill in the wrong password, it also shows this error. Is there a way to differentiate between these errors?
Well, that‘s nothing we could fix in a profile with a bit of magic, that‘s true. But I have hope that it will get better and better after an official WVD and RDCore integration into Linux. In the meantime, you could let the user login into AD first
and then use this credentials for passthrough:
that would solve at least the errors regarding passwords.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to add custom error messages to RDP sesssions on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS