Is it possible to add text to the IGEL login page like this mockup? We are looking to add privacy and security notices at login screens and would like to do so at the IGEL level. Worst case scenario we could build it into the background image.
I think your best bet is to build it into the wallpaper
We are still improving this AD Login function, but I can‘t say atm if bringing a local logon possibility will also cover the ability to personalize it this way. I would go for the Background picture!
@member I think the idea is good. Though, did you evaluate using a disclaimer? If not please test to see if that suites your need. Otherwise bkg image or you should file a feature request.
We were using the login disclaimer but recently incorporated it into the background image
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to add text to the IGEL OS login page?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS