Hello, is it possible to add two Citrix Storefront Stores with different credentials to one zero client? THX
Hello, in theory yes, but it will lead to at least to one error because it will try to authenticate both…
You may want to try it by a script, but it‘s something to try a little bit around. If you need this, please be aware that it isn‘t supported officially😔
Hello, thx for the fast answer. I found a workaround by creating a browser login with the second Store. So the user can authenticate with other credentials and everything works fine 😃 THX
Great! How did you managed to save credentials?
I made it pretty simple, i configured the browser to store passwords 😃
I‘m thinking too complicate…🥺
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘is it possible to add two Citrix Storefront Stores with different credentials to one IGEL zero client?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?