is it possible to allow users to move the taskbar between monitors?
If you mean the in session taskbar. yes – that is possible:
“Monitor: Specifies the screen on which the taskbar is shown. This parameter is available if Taskbar size in Multi Monitor is set to Restrict taskbar to one monitor (default: 1st monitor).”
Thank You for the info
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘is it possible to allow users to move the IGEL OS taskbar between monitors?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”