Anyone knows if is possible to assign more than one SCEP certificate to the same device with this option?
If you are deploying certs through the UMS you can deploy as many as you like. But that’s not the same as SCEP, methinks?
@member the SCEP Certificate you are speaking about is a ROOT/CA I guess? Then yes, or do you want to use several SCEP Server?
Customer do it with a Template Profile and creating a certificates list, but he needs to change files permissions on a local shell. Anyway to do it automatically from UMS?
Can you provide a few screenshots? Cannot follow what customer is trying to achieve.
He needs to add several fingerprints to the same device and I suppose that is the same SCEP server.
This afternoon I will attach some screenshots
Here you have screenshots and summarize
Then,you could use Custom commands as final network command:
and use a command like chmod
I suppose that he can try with registry options, too:
He will do some tests and I will inform you with the results.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to assign more than one SCEP certificate to the same IGEL OS device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS