Is it possible to change system icons – in this case, the network icon – somewhere? I don’t see the normal “icon” entry in the registry. I was going to try just copying new png files replacing the existing ones in their current directory (/usr/share/icons/IGEL-Light/status).
Is this a mandatory thing or more „nice to have“? The Network state is needed for mutiple uses, and I wouldn‘t recommend to replace system wide icons. It would work though😄
This is a nice to have. The default network state icon doesn’t make much sense to me. I’d love to be able to use one of the other default icons, like network-wired-symbolic.symbolic.png.
Does this also apply to other images, like the greeter icon used for logon? I wanted to replace that one, too.
No, the greeter is quite easy and single use from what I recall.
Kinda jumping around here, but are you only able to have a single Final Desktop Command entry? I have two profiles that have different commands in that space, and only one is actually applying.
Hmm, this may not even matter. I moved it to Before Desktop Start, but I can’t run it until I actually login (AD logon enabled). Was hoping to be able to run this from the lock screen.
Or at least see the network status to get the IP (the app in question is TC Info).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to change IGEL OS system icons? – in this case, the network icon’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS