Is it possible to change the target drive when running the UDC from a thumb drive?
You mean as target for the Igel OS? Yes, if they are more than one, or a USB Stick attached you could choose
Where do you choose?
In this pulldown menu, after booting up your PXE Image or OS Creator Stick.
I am using 10.05.500 – maybe that is why I do not have a pulldown menu?
I keep looking for docs on this – I am stumped though.I am using UDC 10.05.500 booting the install stick UEFI and have tried adding USB drives – anything to get a dropdown menu. The main SATADom is too small so I get a message about that. I tried the same UDC stick in a Dell PC and still don’t get a dropdown meno even though it has 2 disks. I can’t figure out what I am not seeing here.
The dell has GB’s in its main drive.
I really think I am missing something simple here.
..and… I just got it to work on an older white box PC first try.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to change the target drive when running the IGEL UDC from a thumb drive?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS