Beside our new IGEL UD3 LX with IGEL OS 11.04.240 we still have some old IGEL UD6 LX (H830C) with Windows Embedded 3.12.100.
Is it possible to change somehow the Windows Embedded OS to IGEL OS 11.04.240 on the old UD6 (H830C) devices?
IGEL OS 11
Firmware version 11.04.240
Release date 2020-11-16
Last update of this document 2020-11-16
[> IGEL Release Notes](https://kb.igel.com/igelos11/releasenotes)
UD2-LX 51, UD2-LX 50, UD2-LX 40
UD3-LX 60, UD3-LX 51, UD3-LX 50
UD7-LX 11, UD7-LX 10
UD9-LX Touch 41, UD9-LX 40
I‘ve read the release notes – is UD6-LX 51 totally different from UD6 LX (H830C)?
The UD6 can be reflashed with the OSC (formerly known as UDC on OS10) but you would have to rebuy a License for Igel Workpspace Edition:
That Tool will replace the Igel Windows Install by Igel OS (Linux)! UD6 is compatible to 100%.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to change the Windows Embedded OS to IGEL OS 11.04.240 on the old UD6 (H830C) devices? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”