Beside our new IGEL UD3 LX with IGEL OS 11.04.240 we still have some old IGEL UD6 LX (H830C) with Windows Embedded 3.12.100.
Is it possible to change somehow the Windows Embedded OS to IGEL OS 11.04.240 on the old UD6 (H830C) devices?
IGEL OS 11
Firmware version 11.04.240
Release date 2020-11-16
Last update of this document 2020-11-16
[> IGEL Release Notes](https://kb.igel.com/igelos11/releasenotes)
UD2-LX 51, UD2-LX 50, UD2-LX 40
UD3-LX 60, UD3-LX 51, UD3-LX 50
UD7-LX 11, UD7-LX 10
UD9-LX Touch 41, UD9-LX 40
I‘ve read the release notes – is UD6-LX 51 totally different from UD6 LX (H830C)?
The UD6 can be reflashed with the OSC (formerly known as UDC on OS10) but you would have to rebuy a License for Igel Workpspace Edition:
That Tool will replace the Igel Windows Install by Igel OS (Linux)! UD6 is compatible to 100%.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to change the Windows Embedded OS to IGEL OS 11.04.240 on the old UD6 (H830C) devices? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?