is it possible to configure single signon with IGEL and MS RDS solution
Hi amit, yes, SSO from AD Auth on the IGEL Desktop to RDS is possible: kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/rdp-27246313.html
The article is very limited, but it is also very straight forward.
Thanks its working and tested 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to configure single signon with IGEL OS and MS RDS solution?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?