Someone might have already asked this but, is it possible to connect the Win10 to igel cloud gateway? Trying to update to the latest firmware right now.
At the moment, unfortunately not. We are planning something, but gor the moment you will need to use a VPN Client, unfortunately… I’m sorry…
That’s ok. Thank you for the update Sebastien.
Hey @member, what about connecting through normal Linux iGel? That’s still in the work as well?
Yes, definitely even if you need a public share (http/ftp) for the firmware downloading process.
No, I mean for VNC shadowing.
Sorry, this was on the wrong thread. I apologize, I ping you on the wrong thread 😁
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to connect the Win10 to IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?