Is it possible to customize the logon-screen of the Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS 10.5 ?
You could take your file, deploy it via file (if it‘s a small one) to /wfs/logo.png
Then create a profile, System, Firmware customization, Custom commands, Network, Final network command and enter a command like this:
ln -s /wfs/logo.png /usr/share/pixmaps/pnagent_logo.png
I would recommend to test the command first in a terminal.
Thx for the fast reply, I will give it a try tomorrow. And the “Welcome to …” message is also customizeable ?
That might also help: www.carlstalhood.com/storefront-cr-tweaks/#customize3
Thx – but we are running StoreFront 1906 as Carl wrote: Note: these customizations might not work in StoreFront 1811 and newer, which has a different user interface.
All customizations explained by Carl are for the Web-Receiver (StoreFront).
So for my understandings, there is no way to customize the welcome-screen of Workspace-App ? Or are there some config-files on the filesystem of IGEL OS to change the welcome-message ?
Have to google around like you would, since it‘s Citrix topic. Will check later on.
Duckduck didn’t gave so much infos so searched by myself.
sed -i ‘s/Willkommen bei Citrix Workspace/My new text/g’ /services/ica/ICAClient_220.127.116.11/site/sum_screen/strings.js
as Final network command (System,Firmware customization,custom commands,network,final network command)
in a terminal and restart the client.
That sounds good … thank you for DuckDuckIng 🙂 I will check out and give feedback …
Wow! It works! Thank you for your great support!
@member happy to help! Have a great weekend!!
For all, that customize their Workspace-Apps on Igel, too – you need to link the file /services/ica/ICAClient/site/sum_screen/Workspace-Logo-Loading.png instead of /usr/share/pixmaps/pnagent_logo.png. That worked for me.
Should this work with Citrix Self Service in appliance mode as I am having problems getting it to work?
We do not use appliance mode of Workspace-App – sorry.
@member can‘t test atm. but yes, it should.
And the (white) background of Citrix Self-Service in Appliance Mode can also be changed for a default background?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to customize the logon-screen of the Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS 10.5?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?