My UMS server and Thin Clients are not connected to internet. It is in a closed environment. Just received my Workspace Edition license pack and I managed to register my UMS Server ID at activation.igel.com. Without internet access, is it possible for UMS license to retrieve those license and activate it on my thin client ?
download the license file from portal and import it manually into UMS
Hi David, yes:
Then take your Lic file(s) copy them to the UMS Server, open Console, UMS Administration, Global Configuration, Licenses, Devices Licenses and click the + Button
Thanks for the info and I have the LIC file exported. Only thing is, the + sign is disabled.
Maybe is my permission issue. Will check with the server admin
It might be @member Just checked in mine, it‘s there. Which UMS Version are you running on? Just in case.
UMS version 6.04 and Igel OS 11. It is working now, license activated 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to for the UMS to retrieve licenses and activate it on my thin client without being connected to the Internet?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?