someone has probably asked this before, but couldn’t find it through search. Is it possible to get a shell on a client from openssh? I have secure terminal enable, but get connection refused when i try ssh user@hostname
Secure terminal is a little different. You have to right-click the device in UMS to utilize secure terminal.
I get that part, but is there ssh/telnet access to clients outside of ums?
Yes, but you have to enable ssh
check out – videos.igelcommunity.com/igel-os-command-line-cli-explained-igel-tech-tips-tuesday/. hot off the presses and just posted. Maybe this will help a bit.
thanks christopher, i over looked that when i set up the profile.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘. Is it possible to get a shell on a client from OpenSSH on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS