Is it possible to get to the IGEL OS Desktop when Kerberos Authentication is activated? Ctrl + ESC is not working on the Kerberos-Screen.
If you mean the AD Logon screen, no it’s not, because this screen locks down the thin-client. You have to log in before getting access to the Desktop.
Is there an other way to get to the configuration of an IGEL, when the IGEL is not connected to the network? Boot option for example?
Only by resetting the client via Boot menu, I think. You could try Ctrl + Alt + s but I don’t think this command works outside of the Desktop
You mean reset to factory defaults?
Otherwise you need to connect the IGEL to the netwok and reconfigure normally with UMS.
The point of AD Logon is to secure the device. So essentially, there isn’t a way to locally change the config when this is enabled.
Okay, thank you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to get to the IGEL OS Desktop when Kerberos Authentication is activated?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”