Is it possible to have a different wallpaper on the login screen and the desktop?
As a builtin feature? No, unfortunately not. We could script it if needed. I see a value for that, let’s add this idea to #feature-requests
It isn’t a requirement, but would be nice. In our case it puts a lot of whitespace at the bottom of the desktop or the logo gets covered by the login fields. How difficult would it be to script it and would that slow down the login time?
From my (not double checked) opinion, it will slow down the login a bit since I would have to switch the backgroung picture and restart a part of the GUI for it. I might be wrong of course…
Probably not worth it then. Thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to have a different wallpaper on the login screen and the desktop on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”