Hello Everyone. Is it possible to hide / disable this bar in VMware Horizon Client? It is very annoying if I try to grab a Fullscreen window in the VDI.
Try this: System=>Registry=>sessions.vdm_client%.options.menu-bar off
@member yes, this is definitely possible. I guess that you are using appliance mode? If so, the setting is a bit hidden uncheck “Show toolbar always in appliance mode” which you can find at system->registry->userinterface->igel_toolbar->show_always_in_appliance_mode
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to hide / disable this bar in VMware Horizon Client in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?