Hello Everyone. Is it possible to hide / disable this bar in VMware Horizon Client? It is very annoying if I try to grab a Fullscreen window in the VDI.
Try this: System=>Registry=>sessions.vdm_client%.options.menu-bar off
@member yes, this is definitely possible. I guess that you are using appliance mode? If so, the setting is a bit hidden uncheck “Show toolbar always in appliance mode” which you can find at system->registry->userinterface->igel_toolbar->show_always_in_appliance_mode
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to hide / disable this bar in VMware Horizon Client in IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?