Hi Community 🙂
short question, is it possible to lock a igel client and the citrix session with a key combination? We have a phone application that detects when the session gets locked, but right now our users just lock the client and not the citrix session when they leave their workplaces. With this behavior, the user is always online, even if he is not at his workplace. We use IGEL OS11. THX
Hi Florian, you mean both at the same time?
You could use a Conditional Command:
Or create a Custom Application that simulates two hotkeys.
Hi, thx. What would be the command to sendCtrl + Alt + Del after the Lock command? thx
pnlogoff from what I recall.
but pnlogoff means to logoff completely from the system? thx
No from Citrix!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to lock a IGEL OS client and the Citrix session with a key combination? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?