Hello everyone! I have a small question: Is it possible to open two Sessions to a RDSH from one IGEL? I have two users, who work on the same machine and want to be able to quickly switch between two Profiles on the RDSH. How would be the best way to configure that? UMS 5.08.120, Windows Remote Desktop Session Host – Windows Server 2016 Std 1607
Hello Caesar, just to get you right: user1 and user2 work on same TS Farm or different ones?
User1 – Server1
User2 – Server2
user1 and user2 work on the same TS Farm.
Then it‘s pretty easy,
assuming the creds are stored inside profile: open your RDP profile in UMS, kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/rdp-session-27246821.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.03.500/en/rdp-session-27246821.html just add a Second Session 2 by pressing + and edit the settings like in Session 1.
Okay I found the Session settings and configured a second Session. But the creds aren’t stored in the profile, ist that a problem?
Now, if i connect to the server with user1, how can i “minimize” the session1 so i can login with user2 on session2?
Assuming you see the Standard Igel Desktop:
CTRL WIN d
or / and use the Control Bar:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to open two Sessions to a RDSH from one IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?