Is it possible to somehow install the ums console on a mac? The webstart doesn’t seem to work with version 6
It shows the splash screen and then nothing …
I would recommend running it in a windows VM. This is what I do 🙂
or test different versions of Java Runtime env. but it‘s not 100% guaranteed.
Another option is make the console a citrix app and run it via Citrix if you really want to use the mac
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?