Is it possible to trigger dialogues over the REST API?
What do you mean by dialogues?
The “send message” feature in ums console
No, unfortunately not but it‘s intended to be implemented in an upcoming IMI Release. @member something achievable through your Powershell magic?
Does powershell have different capabilities than the rest API?
Yes and No, Falk implements other features than we do sometimes and that helps a lot!
You can use Powershell with the Posh-SSH Module to send native Linux commands to online clients via ssh.
I build a wrapper for the Posh-SSH Module for some specific commands in my module, so it would be the same kind of way as shown here (to get an idea):
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Is it possible to trigger dialogues over the IGEL UMS REST API?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS